|Meet The Board
|Dedicated individuals donating their time to support our community...
|SACF Board members meet monthly to discuss future plans and needs of the Foundation, review policy and finances, discuss grants, and to keep members current on the latest committee information. Members serve on three-year terms and each member serves on at least one committee.
- Linda Muller is a retired physical therapist having worked at Meriter Hospital in Madison for a little over 30 years. Linda is actively involved in several community organizations including the Housing Advocacy Team of Stoughton and Stoughton United Ministries. She joined the board in 2016.
- Bob Diebel is a mechanical engineer and has lived in Stoughton since 1974. After selling his business, he taught at the University of Wisconsin and continued practicing consulting engineering. He joined the SACF board in 2015 and is a member of the Grants committee
- Dan Prueher has lived in Stoughton since 1981 and is retired from marketing communications work in healthcare, most recently at UW Health. He is also on the Board of Stoughton Village Players and has been very active in United Way and activities involving neurological disorders such as stroke, epilepsy and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Bill Hasz is a lifelong Stoughton resident. He has been involved with the Nelson, Cummins, and Universal organizations since 1973, and currently retired. Bill joined the SACF Board in May of 2012 and is looking forward to contributing to the mission of SACF. He currently serving as Vice President and is a member of the Marketing, Finance, and Nominating committees.
- Ann Cook has worked as a counselor at Stoughton High School since 1999. She is currently the chair of the Counseling Department and coordinator of the scholarship program at the high school. Ann joined the SACF Board in May of this year and is looking forward to contributing to the mission of SACF. She will be working on the Scholarship committee.
- Lisa Fernan is a branch office administrator for Edward Jones and has worked in Stoughton for seven years. Lisa has been an active volunteer throughout the years for Stoughton Village Players, McFarland EC-5 PTO and her church council. Lisa will be transitioning to a Financial Advisor role in the Fall of 2016.
- Cindy McGlynn moved to Stoughton in 1992. She is currently the Director of the Stoughton Area Senior Center. She has worked for the City of Stoughton for 24 years. She joined SACF in 2016 and serves on the nomination committee.
- Kent Knutson Mary and I moved to Stoughton in 1989. We have 3 children, Jessica, Phillip, Katherine. I ran an Edward jones office in Stoughton until 2016. Mary was a RN and a stay at home Mom. I was one of the 9 individuals who helped get the SACF get started in 1998. I have served on the SACF board for about 10 years from 1998 to 2008.
- Jonathan Lewis is a retired neuropsychologist. He is a member of the Opera House Board, the Police and Fire Commission and the River and Trails Task Force. He is also on the Syttende Mai Executive Committee, founder and President of the Stoughton Opera House Friends Association, Board member of the Stoughton Wellness Coalition and volunteers at the Nature Conservancy Wisconsin chapter. He sings in and is Vice President of the Edvard Grieg Chorus and is past President of the Norwegian Singers Association of America.
- Cathy Rigdon is a long-time resident of Stoughton and worked for the City of Stoughton for almost 30 years beginning as Deputy Treasurer and in later years as the Director of Stoughton Area Emergency Medical Services (EMS). She retired from the city in 2014 and continues to be actively involved through volunteerism and serving on several city and county committtees and foundations. Cathy joined SACF in 2014.
- Christine Kotlowski together with her husband moved to Stoughton in 1994. They have three children.
They started their first business, Mobile Dent Repair, 20 years ago. Since that time they have
successfully owned a day spa/salon, car dealership and currently own Level Up Fitness, where she is a
group fitness instructor and runs wellness programs to help individuals get started living a healthier life.
Christine served on the Stoughton Sports Booster Board for 6 years, where she started the Viking
Booster Trek, which has merged as a fund raiser for the Stoughton Coffee Break. In 2011, she started
“Chip in for Meals” which is a 5k Run/Walk on Thanksgiving Day from Level Up Fitness. Since 2011, over
$42,000 has been donated to the Stoughton Area School District.
In November of 2015, her first book was published, “My Mom’s Gone, Now What?”
Chris is passionate about helping people and she joined the SACF board in 2018.
Andy Arians, Ralph Baumbach, Mike Bemis, David Bjerke, Terry Brenny, Philayne Chose, Tom Fendrick, Richard Ihlenfeldt, Helen Johnson, Ann Nelson, Ruth Ann Murphy, Carol Wahlin, Mark Benson, Jill Bilhorn, Kent Knutson, Donna L. Olson, Vern Pieper, Steve Slinde, Susan Slinde, Amy Elsner, Mike Smits, David Houser, Vincent Blegen, Jennifer Hanson, Karl Manthe, Jessica Knutson, Mary McNaughton, Kathy Horton, Glenn McNaughton, Brian Shimon, Becky Guzman.